Thursday, July 26, 2007

Aussie wine? Again?

by now, if you have been reading some of the other posts on this blog, you may have figured out that i have a special love for aussie wines. two reasons: they are usually bold in flavor and more economical for the quality than most wines. i am introducing you to another of my regulars, because to me that is what loving wine is all about; learning how to find the tried and true favorites that are sure to satisfy your particular craves.

lindeman's cawarra semillon/chardonnay blend is not shy. a bit heavy on the buttery flavors, noticeable oak barrel, a nice alcohol warmth at the end or the finish, as we say. if you are looking for subtle, don't pick it up. a liter for about $13. if you're not afraid.


don't be afraid to tilt the glass.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Ah ha! I like wine. Love it so much. I'll enjoy my wine once a week like now.

http://davedeli.blogspot.com